Tuesday, June 9, 2009

holla!

so i guess you all can say that
my post is soooo last yr.
cause it is from last year. well you know,
i just dont understand why i get so friggin' "semangat"
with studies that i neglect the life of what teenagers call (IT)

NO OFFENCE
but those who dont even mingle with blog does blog these days.
its not wrong, but... hah! ferrrrrgettit (:(:

ouh! i promised shafeeqa imma post this video.
fyi, it's demi not beyonce alright. shieshhhh.



recently... i had strange dreams.
like i dont wanna think too much abt it but my dreams are
so BEAUTIFUL :D
i dreamt about my silly old days when i was in sec 2
funny cause farhan botak kept appearing in my dream
along with thuya and diana
they still have their sec 2 image.
maybe i miss my sec 2 days. funny how human mind works

but hey! that doesnt mean i fell in love with thuya and farhan alright.
thats a big mistake if you guys thought
so.


love,
SLAPS-HEAD-QILLY!

No comments: