Wednesday, September 29, 2010

awak weird lah!

cupcakes! Pictures, Images and Photosammak! just now ada laki cute panggil kiter!
first2, i went out of the toilet then i saw him waiting.
ala.. kiut miut camni confirm waiting for a girl.
so i look at him briefly and walk away.
then i heard him tweet.
and from the shop's window, i can see him following.
at that moment, i hate myself cause i was wearing alot of gold!
what if he want to kidnap me? my god!!!
then i saw him make a u-turn towards starbucks and staring at me
while i go inside my shop.
hahaha!

then then he walk past my shop and wave at me.
pastu patah balik doing the thumbs up motion.
i go near the door getting ready to ask him directly what does he want
then, die diri pat luar kedai and ask loudly, NOMBOR?
i just jeling at him.
cute guy asking my number eh?
Ya Allah, whats your catch?
then i decided to call someone single and ask her
permission to pass her number to him, if he ask again la...
sekiut mane pon die, i still prefer my honey! nyeheh
but so far, cam tak kacau lagi je..
rezeki kau la girl... He decide :)

love,
SLAPS-HEAD-QILLY!

ps: i think he paiseh, cause i jeling at him! muahahaha

No comments: