Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's left is only a lonely heart

Yellow!
It's been quite a while since I blogged.
So you wanna know what's up??
Well busy with work and politics
And keeping myself Alive
And impressing my boss
And deciding wether a car license is important
Right now
And even if it does, can I afford??
Which license should I be taking?
Auto? Manual??
So okay license can put on hold,
I'd rather go for studies.
What course?
Which school?
Private?
Can I trust them?
How bout my long term dream?
Which is to have my own business btw
What business should I start with?
Bags and accessories? Fashion? Sell vegetables maybe?
How's the selling liquidity?
What about the market competition?
Will it be an annual profit?
And what about the workout I've worked on,
Are there results?
Will I ever be able to put on bikini?
Cause that's my short term wish...
And how about my love life?
Is he going to be my husband?
Is it the right choice?
Is he going to be faithful?
Is it true when someone said that people change?
Is it for the better or worse?
Who is this 'someone'?

So yeah,
I had all the doubts in the world when it
Comes to my future.
You can't have the best of both world.
And I hope that I'm not being ironic.
;)

Love,

SLAPS-HEAD-QILLY!

No comments: