Sunday, April 20, 2008

trequenzine :)

holla! long time never blog :) gosh ive been saying that for my past posts -_-" it was monday and im not in school. reason? im ill, my sis is ill, so we laze around the house waiting for miracle to happen. honestly, school was alot more fun than home. i dont know if you think otherwise, but yeah, my school (matter-of-factly) kinda rock.

i wasnt going to waste my time typing what i planned to do today cos i think yesterday something pathetic happen to me and i wanna blog bout it. i took bus no 198 to boonlay when i saw this girl was crying all alone. okay, i was at the second floor of the double-decker bus and she was the only one who was there. yeah and then she cried out of no reason (maybe there is but i guess it's none of my business). i started to search a packet of tissues in my bag, but i hell know that there wont be cos i hate carry around tissues. haha! there goes my chance of being nice. so all in all i just sat at where im sitting watching her cry. one word to describe: HELPLESS

met him at boonlay and bought him 'donut donut'. he hates the lemon donut (ok fiiiine). somehow he bought me the ramli burger and drinks at the pasar malam nearby. ok, thought it's fair, i bought him donuts and he bought me burger. but no! he bought me something else too, i cant tell, but i wanted it for a long time. hahahahha! i declined, he still insist. i went out of the shop, he pull me back, so yeah i cant say no. but i felt so embarrassed. bleaugh!

the 'kelakar rabak' disc was kinda dissapointing.. i expect more you see..

love,
SLAPS-HEAD-QILLY!

No comments: