Friday, May 9, 2008

silly sixteen x)

who knows that when you turn 16 youre gonna end up seeing your boyfriend's mom. well, i did :) and it was... corny?

hahaha! anyway did you guys see the new picture? one word: CRUELSOME! gosh i mean like yeah... you get married, you screw the guy, right?

things are quite getting out of hand when you go to sec three, lucky me i have a maths geek partner :)) ouh which btw that reminds me that im gonna lose 5 marks just like that in maths paper 1! one word: DOPE!

im just playing nice today, you know... by appearing online and make people say hello to me. hahaha! so happy, people are missing me online but when they see me face to face, they cant even say a mere hi! maybe im flattering myself. but anyway, thanks guys!

heyy, since its exam, maybe we shall relax abit. you know, shake off that nerves...


look at this 'happybunny'
love,
SLAPS-HEAD-QILLY!

No comments: