Wednesday, November 11, 2009

EVERYONE HAVE PROBLEMS {what's yours?}

They told me they were tired
they called and said they needed a rest
they cancelled the meeting.
i thought, 'fair enough'
the friend beside me was on the phone,
"korang kat mana? aku sorang sey!"
so maybe they meeting her for the sake of accompanying her.
i decided to follow her.
poor friend, how could i leave you?
i know you don't mind, but i insist.
but i don't blame you
when we meet up, they intend to meet her only.
wait wait wait, I'M NOT INVITED?
andi got changed and brought extra shoes for nothing??
it felt like a slap
provided that most of my conversation is not entertained
i can see where our friendship is going.
such situation, nobody is to be blamed
or...
you know what,
i blame myself!
how could i be so naive?
i'm not important to them
how come i still chase after them
what a fucking sore loser i was!
and thank you MY FRIENDS for the cold shoulder.


love,


SLAPS-HEAD-QILLY!

No comments: