Thursday, November 4, 2010

Learn from me ;) part 1

Yo peeps!! This is something new from me that I would like to share with you guys :)
It's called "learn from me". Basically it's internal issues that we always dealt with life.
And so long as I have issues, I will post them thus you will get to see more post from me ;D

Part 1: if you gonna keep it, it WILL burst!

Remember when you were a kid and you tried so hard to impress someone like your mother, your cousins, your teacher and etc... Well it definitely doesn't stop there does it? You realised that you have more and more people to impress as you grow older! Your admirer, lecturer, parents, boss, friends and up to the point that you wanna kill yourself. You most of the time get disappointed cause mostly people don't appreciate the things that you did. Worse still when you got to know that somebody else is better than you. You are not happy with people mistreating you or took full advantage of you but really, most of the time you just retain that frustration, sadness, or even resentment. Now you learn from me. Rule no 1, never keep any negative feeling in your heart. Keeping them are as equal as storing venom in your system! You should forgive and forget about it, let is pass by you especially when those people are your loved ones :) talk to them about your issues and try to connect with each other thru interests (maybe).
What if that person is no longer a person who you wanna impress? Like your stinking boss or a paranoid teacher or even someone with a title of a complete bitch? Like my ex manaxxx. Then plan B might work perfectly for you :) it's called giving a piece of your mind! These people would not shut up unless you stand up for yourself. Cause they are feeling superior when they are around you and will utilize you down to your bone marrow! My advice is easy, take a step back and tell yourself,"wait a second! Who the fuck are you to depict? I'm so worth it that I don't need to impress anyone!" you will definitely feel good bout yourself and you'll slowly get the courage to actually speak up :). Now this is not called being rude, it's called being straight forwad. I'm not asking you to be too outspoken, but Im asking you to have your own mindset instead of anybody putting their own individual opinion in your head! It's not healthy and you don't have to solve a science rocket to get to the conclusion, right? Anyway take everything in moderation. Just speak your mind of when necessary cause I do had a few very outspoken friends that are not successful in their social life due to their snappy nature. So yeah that's all for this post and I hope you guys gained something from reading this and I'll see ya when I see ya :D

Love,

SLAPS-HEAD-QILLY!

No comments: